It’s the first time that I’m taking part in a Berry71Bleu challenge and I’m so happy because this month the theme is the misty twilight world of fantasy.
I was thinking about what I could do when I saw a pumpkin that my father gave to me last year. This pumpkin is from my garden and if you let it dry, you can do amazing things.
… TO THIS…
Some close ups,
- I used a branch from a bush for the mushroom’s stalk, for the ladder and for the mailbox’s pole.
- The fairies are “Wycinanka” chipboard. I painted them with watercolour pencils from Staedtler.
- I have used paper from “7 Dots Studio” for the base, the ladder, the pond and the waterlily, the mailbox and various leaves.
- I also used “13 Arts” microspheres, glass beads and small pebbles to decorate the stem of the toadstool and the edges of the pond.
- The mailbox is made from “7 Dots Studio” paper, folded into mailbox form and glued to a lilac tree branch, whereas the letters are made from greaseproof paper folded into tiny rectangles.
So I hope you like my work and my interpration of the fairies habitat.
Try to add a little magic to your day everyday!
Have a magical day!
Hola a todos,
Me presento por primera vez al reto del blog BERRY71BLEU. Este mes el tema es la fantasía. Y mi interpretación ha sido construir la casita donde viven las hadas.
Espero que os guste.